PLCAO Online Forums

It is currently August 7th, 2020, 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeffrey Lowes MREP Update January 2010
PostPosted: January 4th, 2010, 11:42 pm 

Quote:
As we are turning over most of our electronic files to the Crown, our systems will be back up shortly for the New Year. We will be returning January 6th with news on how things will be proceeding. The schedule of public notices about our legal proceedings will be posted on Friday January 8th, 2010. I will be out of the office on Monday and Tuesday returning late Tuesday night.

IF it is really important you can send me a short note to:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please don’t send me a note to “please call”. There has been a small group of companies that have provided support over the pass that will be briefed ahead of any public notice.

The media and our media consultant indicated there was no appetite for the subject before New Year’s. I will be spending all of my time this week putting together the balance of the media package and organizing a press conference. Queen’s Park has adjourned until February 16th, 2010 but we will still hold the press conference at Queen’s Park. We will announce the date with a notice of five business days in hopes of having some supporters on site. We are aiming to have it occur during Landscape Ontario’s Congress January 12-14th

I will be speaking at four conferences (one in January, two in February, and one in March) in Western Canada. We are currently waiting to hear back on 3 additional events.

In advance of what will be taking place over the next 2 weeks I would like to say thanks to the individuals that provided financial and moral support. With that said it is time to move forward and hold those responsible in a court of law.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Lowes

Director of Government & Industrial Relations

M-REP Communications

H